- Potatoes, in addition to being used as a common food, are also dried to preserve them for a long time.
- Potatoes in particular provide four important nutrients including potassium, fiber, vitamin C and magnesium. Regular consumption of potatoes and beans is the least expensive way to get the potassium and fiber it needs.
- Potatoes contain about 26 g of carbohydrates in a medium tuber. The predominant form of this carbohydrate is starch. A small part of it is resistant to digestion from enzymes in the stomach and small intestine.
This mineral starch is considered to have the same physiological effects and health benefits as fiber: anti-colon cancer, increased glucose tolerance, decreased plasma cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations, increased sensitivity satiety, it can even reduce fat stored in the body.
Nutritional benefits of potatoes:
Helps reduce blood pressure, prevent stroke
- One medium potato provides 620 mg of potassium.
- Potassium is also important for transmitting nerve impulses or signals to muscles.
- Potassium is a mineral that helps regulate fluid and micromineral balance in and out of cells. This helps maintain normal blood pressure.
Supports collagen production, wound healing
- Potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant against free radicals, thereby helping to prevent cell damage.
- Vitamin C helps with iron absorption and may support the body's immune system.
Weight loss thanks to fiber content.
- Fiber is a complex carbohydrate. The fiber in dried potatoes can help with weight loss because it increases satiety and research shows it also helps improve blood lipid levels, regulate blood sugar, and lower blood cholesterol.
Rich in vitamin B6 which aids in red blood cell synthesis.
- Potatoes are a practical source of vitamin B6. Plays an important role in carbohydrate and protein metabolism, metabolism, and synthesis of hemoglobin - an essential component of red blood cells, red blood cells.
Supports nerve development.
- Potatoes are rich in iron. Support cells to use oxygen, enzyme system, especially support nerve development and function of cells everywhere in the body.
Prevent colon cancer.
- Resistant starch means resistant, opposed to digestive enzymes in the small intestine.
- Natural resistant starch is insoluble, fermented in the large intestine and prebiotic fiber, it can stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon, protect the colon, prevent colon cancer and other support such as glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
Prevent prostate cancer.
- The potential role of antioxidants in potatoes is immune function and disease prevention, preventing prostate cancer.
Company name : AGROGREEN VIETNAM
Address : Hoa Phuc Hamlet, Hoa Khanh Village, Cai Be Dist., Tien Giang province, Viet Nam,
Representative Office : 763 Luy Ban Bich Str., Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist., HCMC, Vietnam
Handphone : +84.913222058
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org - Website : www.agrogreen.vn