Chili has many health benefits.
Chili peppers contain high levels of nutrients
Can help reduce fat, relieve pain, fight flu....
Effects of chili:
Helps relieve pain
- The capsaicin in chili peppers also has analgesic effects and is related to anesthetics.
Improve blood circulation
- Our circulatory system is often clogged due to a high-fat diet and sedentary lifestyle. However, regularly eating chili peppers will help detoxify the blood and lower cholesterol, helping to clean blood vessels.
Fight against flu
- Chili is very good for the immune system, just eating a little chili or pepper will make you sweat. This helps you cleanse your body and fight the flu.
Help sleep well
- Australian scientists have found that a group of volunteers fell asleep more easily when they ate a spiced chili.
- Through research, scientists have proved that the spicy ingredient of chili peppers (capsaicin) creates a great heat, has a spreading effect and burns fat, burning more calories right after a meal. eat.
Chili can promote the secretion of digestive juices, increase appetite
Company name : AGROGREEN VIETNAM
Address : Hoa Phuc Hamlet, Hoa Khanh Village, Cai Be Dist., Tien Giang province, Viet Nam,
Representative Office : 763 Luy Ban Bich Str., Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist., HCMC, Vietnam
Handphone : +84.913222058
Email : email@example.com - Website : www.agrogreen.vn